Next to your engine and transmission, your tires are probably the most important part of your car. Without them, you can’t drive your car, and by far, they have the most risk of being damaged just from regular driving. With road debris, vandals, and potholes being a reality of daily life, protecting your tires at no additional cost to you is a smart move.
Right now Cass Burch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is offering the famous Chrysler Tire Protection Plan at no cost to anyone who buys 4 tires for their vehicle. Cass Burch is eliminating the unwanted surprises from road hazards outon the open road.
What is the Chrysler Tire Protection Plan?
Basically it’s insurance for your tires. The Tire Protection Plan offers the full repair or replacement cost for your tires for up to 7 years. The Plan covers all four tires for any type of damage from any road hazard condition.
Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection Plan features include:
- Full Repair or Replacement Cost (at current retail market-value) for all four tires and wheels, up to a maximum of $7,500 for the life of the contract for tires/wheels
- Includes cost of mounting, balancing and stems
- Includes replacement of tire pressure sensor gauge (if damaged as a result of road hazard)
- $100 “Sign-And-Go” Towing and Roadside Assistance
- $0 Deductible per Repair Visit
So basically if something happens to your tires from a road hazard, your covered. Run over a nail…covered. Hit a pothole…covered. With the cost of modern tires, knowing that you have not only the cost of your tires covered, but also the tow and roadside assistance up to $100 is a huge load off of the mind of most drivers.
If your in the Quitman Georgia area and need new tires, contact the friendly professionals at Cass Burch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and get your new tires today and drive away with the piece of mind knowing that your tires are protected from whatever may come.