Welcome to our awesome year end event: Get Fit New Year’s Resolution! We say in with the new and out with the old, so how about we help you kick start the new you in the new year?! Check out our sponsors and the prizes they’re offering!
Co Hosted by: Mom Blog Society | Jackie’s Reviews | Geeky Gamer Mom | She Informed | Country Stew | Confessions of a Messy Mama | Zoe’s Printable Coupons | Fishful Thinking | The Deal Fanatic | Route 249 | SOS Mom | Swank Savings
That’s why for more than 40 years, we’ve been helping millions of people make themselves a priority, and discover that they, too, can change their lives for the better.
By providing real food you know and love, guidelines you can live and learn by, and balanced nutrition your body needs, we’ve created a program that makes losing weight work for you.
- Measuring Functions: % Body Fat, % Total Body Water, % Muscle Mass and Bone Mass
- Proprietary Automatic User Identification Technology; Stores personal data for up to 8 users
- EatSmart “Step-On” Technology – Get instant readings with no tapping to turn on!
- Large 3.5″ Blue LCD display with white backlight – Easy to read.
- Auto Calibrated; Auto Power-Off; Runs on 4 AAA batteries (included); 100% EatSmart Satisfaction Guarantee
- Burn 2x the Calories Per Minute
- 2-in-1 Easy Abs Plus Workout DVD
- 3-Minute Abs Workout DVD
- Amazing Abs Digital Eating Guide
- Vertical and Rotational Lock
This might just be the hardest fitness program ever put on DVD. Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 INSANITY workout discs packed with plyometric drills on top of nonstop intervals of strength, power, resistance, and ab and core training moves. No equipment or weights needed. Just the will to get the hardest body you’ve ever had.
For your chance to win the Get Fit New Years Resolution Giveaway Simply enter via the Rafflecopter below. GOOD LUCK!
Disclosure: Adventures of the Mommy Homemaker has not been compensated to participate in this event. Adventures of the Mommy Homemaker and the other blogs involved are not responsible for prize fulfillment.