Ok, so you’ve just driven off the lot in your brand new car. You feel great, the car handles amazingly, all is right with the world. Where do you go when you need service? The dealer is the obvious choice, but what happens if you’re too far from the dealer? If you bought a Chevy, then there’s no need to worry because your car came standard with a unique owner benefit program called Chevrolet Complete Care.
Brief History About Chevrolet
Since the company was founded in 1911, Chevrolet has dedicated itself to providing owners with the best possible experience with their new and certified pre-owned vehicles, and Complete Care is the latest and best in a long line of ownership benefits designed to give customers the best experience possible with their Chevrolet’s
Some of the Included Benefits include
- Included Maintenance – For the first 24000 miles or 24 months of ownership, Chevrolet covers two oil and oil filter changes, as well as tire rotations according to the schedule.
- 3 year / 36000 Mile Bumper to Bumper – Any vehicle defects and repairs are covered as well as the original tires
- 5 year / 60000 Mile Powertrain Warranty. – This covers your engine, drive systems, transmission/transaxle, transfer case, and emission control. Basically, all the parts that make your car run are covered.
- 6 year / 100,000 mil Anti-Corrosion – GM vehicles are designed to be resistant to corrosion, however, all metal body parts are covered under the warranty. This is great in areas that see lots of snow.
- Roadside Assistance – Complimentary roadside assistance for 5 years / 60,000 miles including, emergency towing, a flat tire fix, battery jump starts, vehicle unlock service, fuel delivery, and courtesy transport or rental reimbursement for warranty repairs.
- 5 years of OnStar – Award-winning OnStar connection service is included for 5 years. This gets you perks like remote engine start, remote door unlocks, vehicle location, vehicle diagnostics, and maintenance notifications
These are just the highlights of what Chevrolet offers to its owners through their Chevrolet Complete Care Plan. Visit a dealer today and see for yourself.