When looking to shop for a BMW, there are lots of decisions and options to be considered. Apart from choosing what model and year of BMW to purchase, one should decide on a price range as well. Your budget for the purchase will help figure out whether you should buy a new car or a certified pre-owned car.
When looking at Certified Pre-Owned BMW’s Patrick’s BMW wants you to be fully informed. We’ve compiled a list of advantages and benefits of choosing a certified pre-owned BMW.
Certifying Pre-Owned BMWs
A certified pre-owned car is a used car, which goes through a detailed verification and also certification program by the manufacturer of the car prior to being placed on sale. In order to receive the tag of “Certified Pre-Owned”, a vehicle is put through a vigorous assessment to make sure that it is in the best condition for its age and mileage. Once the car passes the certification process, it is then given an extended warranty and put out on the lot for sale. The best place to look for any certified pre-owned vehicle is to look at your local car dealer.
Benefits of Certified Pre-Owned Cars:
- These cars come with a manufacturer’s certification and even assurance that the rigorous inspection has taken place.
- These cars will be very well serviced and detail cleaned just before put up for sale.
- Additional services like oil changes, roadside assistance, and so on will be given.
- Dealers will offer loans options.
- Additional mileage and an extended warranty by the manufacturer and/or the dealer are provided.
- Certified pre-owned cars will surely cost much more than their regular used car counterparts.
- Negotiation on rates will be restricted.
- Maintenance plus repair costs could come out lower.
- The dealer is held accountable for any kind of difficulties regarding the condition of the car.
As you can see choosing a certified pre-owned BMW gives you almost all of the benefits of buying new – only less expensive.
Choosing a certified pre-owned BMW is definitely the way to go, especially if you love luxury but can’t afford top dollar. We shouldn’t have to sacrifice it if we don’t have to right?