During the holidays we already eat a lot. It doesn’t mean, however, that it has to be unhealthy. Now I want to come right out and admit that I am not the genius behind this recipe. With permission from Pasta Fits, I’m sharing it with you. These tortellini antipasto skewers are sure to be a hit with everyone! Admittedly, it will be on my holiday table this year, and anything with mozz on it or in it is a win in my book.
Feel free to download the recipe below or visit Pasta Fits for more recipes.
Tortellini Antipasto Skewers
- 32 (about 4 oz.) cheese tortellini
- 16 cocktail bocconcini
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 16 pitted black olives
- 4 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 16 small skewers
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain well; let cool completely.
- Thread 1 tortellini, bocconcini, basil leaf, tomato, olive and another tortellini on each skewer. Repeat to make 16 skewers.
- Arrange on serving platter.
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar, oil, salt and pepper; drizzle over skewers.