You all know I’ve tried a plethora of products, treatments, methods, etc. It’s a hard journey, emotionally, physically and financially.
TTC can even try your marriage or relationship. As far as products go, I understood that it was the cervical mucus that helps the sperm reach its final destination.
However, many personal lubricants that claim to be TTC Friendly are also helluva expensive! That’s where Astroglide TTC Trying to Conceive™ comes into play!
What is Astroglide TTC™?
- Astroglide TTC™ is a specially formulated for couples who are trying to conceive, Astroglide TTC supports fertility with adjusted pH levels, compatible osmolality and a consistency similar to your body’s cervical mucus.
- Each package contains 8 pre-filled disposable applicators that make it easy to coat the inside of the vagina, supplementing natural fluids and enhancing comfort.
- It retails for $12.99 and is probably the best value compared to its competitors.
Why Am I Using Astroglide TTC™?
I’m using Astroglide TTC™ because after my miscarriages and using all of those fertility drugs, I noticed that my CM (cervical mucous) was drier than normal and not the egg-white consistency it should be.
I found this as the perfect opportunity to help speed up the little guys! Especially since Astroglide TTC™ doesn’t impede the sperm’s mobility (not to be confused with motility) and it allows sperm to move more freely.
In essence I want to give myself and my husband the best possible chances available. Right now we’re taking a medical TTC break, but it doesn’t mean we’re not trying on our own. I needed my body and mind to heal. So while we’re having “fun” at home and dancing the baby dance, Astroglide TTC™ is there to help move things along.
How does Astroglide TTC™ Work?
- When trying to conceive, it is vital to provide an environment where sperm has a chance of survival. Environmental conditions are affected by pH levels, osmolality (the concentration of substances like sodium and potassium) and the consistency of egg white cervical mucus. While traditional lubricants may affect these conditions and inhibit sperm motility, studies have shown that Astroglide TTC is compatible with sperm, oocytes and embryos and allows sperm to move freely.
- TTC is specially formulated with adjusted pH levels, compatible osmolality and a consistency similar to that of your own cervical mucus, making it less likely to hinder sperm motility than traditional lubricants. TTC also contains galactose, which is found naturally in semen, as well as fructose, the main source of energy for sperm.
- Like all Astroglide products, TTC also temporarily relieves vaginal dryness during sexual activity
So if you’re like me, and just taking a break, but haven’t given up give Astroglide TTC™ a try. It couldn’t hurt! Throw on Bon Jovi’s “Slippery When Wet” and do the baby dance! TTC should still be fun even after a few years of trying.
For more information regarding Astroglide TTC™, fertility support, and where to buy please visit the TTC homepage.
Stay Connected With Astroglide TTC™
Facebook | Pinterest | Site | Where to Buy
Let’s Not End the Conversation! Would you consider using Astroglide TTC™ during your TTC Journey?
Astroglide TTC™ sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine