Ever since we visited Delaware, I’ve become intrigued with all the state has to offer. As a matter of fact, we’re trying to purchase a house. With a purchase that big, I need to be sure that there are car dealerships and service centers available. I prefer service centers that really appreciate their customers, and Holden Dealership does exactly that!
Check Out What Holden Is Offering This Month!
At Holden, they take special care of their car buyers. I mean, most places do. But you also have to watch for special deals they offer because they can help you continue to save money.
- First thing I saw is the Buy 3 tires, get the 4th for $1 deal. I know how expensive tires can get so saving the money on 1 tire can help you put that money towards something else.
- Get 2 oil changes, tire rotations and multi-point inspections for $79.95. Prepay always works for me. That way, you don’t have to worry about your next oil change. Just schedule and not worry about payment.
- Pearson has a coupon for 15% off all available accessories. It doesn’t expire until the end of the year so it works out great for anyone planning to add something to a loved one’s car for Christmas.
- Need Break service? Always check the website! Holden shows 2 deals: Front or Rear Break service with machining rotors for $219.95. You can also get Mopar value line break pad or shoe replacement for $129.95.
- Need an alignment to go with the 4 tires you purchased in the first deal? They are offering 10% off a front-wheel and all 4-wheel alignment (expires 10/31/17)
Now is the perfect time to check out the deals offered by your dealership. You never know what you could save by just clicking through the site or giving them a visit today!