When we’re out car shopping, we’re all looking for that special deal. The truth is, and I have mentioned this before, you need to research before purchasing any vehicle. Many dealerships offer incentives, but did you know that products and brands you use every day offer incentives as well? For example, your Sam’s Club Membership gets you a cash allowance towards a new car. Of course, you need to request more information and meet certain criteria, but the offer is there for you to use.
What Are These Special Memberships?
This is easy if you’re a member of the military, Sam’s Club, have USAA insurance or loans, a member of the National Association of Realtors, you may be eligible to receive a cash allowance towards the purchase of a new car. Waldorf Dodge participates in over 20 special programs with different companies.
Here are the programs that participate in this special cash allowance:
$500 Cash Allowance Memberships
- Military Consumer Cash ($500 Bonus Cash)
- National Association of Realtors ($500 Cash Allowance)
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC) ($500 Cash Allowance)
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) ($500 Cash Allowance)
- Farmers in America ($500 Cash Allowance)
- Future Farmers of America ($500 Cash Allowance)
- National Association of Home Builders ($500 Cash Allowance)
- National Association of Women Business Owners ($500 Cash Allowance)
- National Federation of Independent Business ($500 Cash Allowance)
- National Funeral Directors Association ($500 Cash Allowance)
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association ($500 Cash Allowance)
- Snow and Ice Management Association ($500 Cash Allowance)
$1000+ Cash Allowance Memberships
- Independent Contractor Service Providers, Distributors, and Franchises (from $500 – $1500 Cash Allowance)
- Case Construction Equipment Bonus Cash ($1000 Cash Allowance)
- Case IH Product Bonus Cash ($1000 Cash Allowance)
- New Holland Equipment Bonus Cash ($1000 Cash Allowance)
Unknown Cash Allowance Memberships – Contact for more information
- Automobility Disability Assistance
- Sam’s Club Offer
- Total Loss Direct Offer
- USAA Member Certificate
- On The Job
It Pays to Be a Member
As you can see, so many of the programs we are already a part of offer different incentives. Check them out and see if you are eligible for the cash allowance and how much of it! It pays to be a member! Happy car shopping!