When it comes to my family you all know how particular I am about the kinds of food we eat. I like for them to have a well balanced diet while still enjoying the flavors they love. I love that Horizon Organic offers exactly what I want for my family. Good-for-you-food that tastes good too.
I should tell you that they are no longer offering just their dairy line, nope. They’ve expanded…if you ask me they have spies in every Mom’s kitchen! Just kidding. They knew we wanted more and so they gave it to us.
If you’re looking for a delicious breakfast, snack, or dessert recipe, that isn’t your run of the mill type check out my Berry Medley Granola Jubilee. It’s filling, sweet, tart, and delicious…my kids said it was delicious so I had to include it.
I love trying new recipes that I know the boys will love, so I decided to make this granola yogurt. It includes Horizon Organic Vanilla Yogurt, their brand new apple clusters, cherries and strawberries. It’s quick and easy, filling and definitely tasty.
**New ** Horizon Organic Apple Clusters
Horizon Organic Vanilla Yogurt
Horizon Heavy Cream
*Note* you can substitute the heavy cream for the light heavy cream
- Rinse and pat dry the strawberries and cherries.
- Slice the strawberries and cherries and set aside.
- Empty all four pouches of the apple clusters into a large freezer bag and crush them. *Note* You can use the bottom of a heavy plate or mug to do this. You can also have the kids do this for you!
- In a large bowl, empty the 32oz container of the vanilla yogurt, add 3/4 of the fruit and give it a quick stir.
- In a medium sized bowl add just a splash of vanilla and empty the heavy cream and whisk until soft peaks form.
- In a serving bowl add the yogurt.
- Top the yogurt with the crushed apple clusters, add whipped cream and remaining fruit. You can add some nuts on top as well if you choose to.
You can even substitute the Apple Clusters with Horizon Organic Snack Grahams. Or you can just crush those up and add them in too.
In just minutes you’ll have a hearty and filling breakfast, snack or dessert! This delicious recipe without the topping can hold up to 4 days in the refrigerator in an air tight container. So for those days where everyone is running late, your breakfast or dessert is already made!
You should definitely check out Horizon Organic’s complete line of products! They have so much to choose from and there’s something for everyone in the family.
Also for more recipe ideas, visit their recipe page.
Stay Connected With Horizon Organic
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon Organic 2015 Social Content. The opinions and text are all mine.