It honestly feels like just yesterday I was in the baby food aisle at Walmart trying to figure out which formula to get for Levi. I saw Parent’s Choice as well as other well known brands – and then I saw the price tag – OUCH! See, I was a brand spankin’ new step mom to a 5 month old baby and his two big brothers. Chris had previously told me which formula to get, but in my excitement – uhm nervousness – I forgot.
You’re probably saying, “Seriously Maria, you forgot?” and yes I had simply forgotten. Thank goodness that cell phones already existed 7 years ago and I was able to call Chris so he could tell me. He was already a fan of Parent’s Choice. I looked at the different brands ingredient’s and nutritional values and realized it was exactly the same as Parent’s Choice. The only difference was, the price.
Parent’s Choice Is In Your Corner
Walmart’s private label is just as nutritious as the big brand name formulas. Also, please keep in mind that I am not taking away from breast feeding. In fact even Pediatricians agree that breastfeeding is best. I know for a fact that my own munchkin was breast fed for his first three months, before his mom couldn’t produce anymore. I also have a friend who has to supplement with formula because she doesn’t produce enough breast milk. Whatever your reasons are for using formula, know that Parent’s Choice is in your corner.
I’m a big believer of the saying, “Higher price doesn’t equal higher quality.” In fact I have noticed time and time again that private labels are just as good, if not better than national brands.
Did you know that:
- Parent’s Choice meets all infant’s formula nutritional standards and the recommendation of the AAP – the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Parent’s Choice is clinically proven to be as well tolerated as other well known national brands
- Parent’s Choice is nutritionally comparable to all the expensive baby formula brands, including Enfamil®, Similac® and Gerber® national brand infant formulas
- You can use the Parent’s Choice Baby Formula Finder to select the best formula for your baby.
- Clinically proven to support growth and development.
- Easy to digest and has been well tolerated by millions of babies.
Parent’s Choice Formula Options:
Parent’s Choice Premium Powder
- Infant Formula Value Size 35oz- Makes average 65, 4 oz bottles
- Clinically proven to support growth and development
- Compares to Enfamil Infant
- Under $20.00 at $19.98
Parent’s Choice Advantage Tub Powder
- Stage 2 Formula
- Value Size 35oz- Makes average 60 4oz bottles
- Suitable for babies 6-12 months
- Under $20.00 at $19.98
Parent’s Choice Sensitivity Canned
- Powder Infant Formula
- 33.2oz- Makes average 60 4oz bottles
- For fussiness & gas
- Compares to Similac Sensitive
- Under $20.00 at $19.98 (was $21.58)
Parent’s Choice Gentle
- Infant Formula with Iron
- Value Size 33.2oz- Makes average 60 4oz bottles
- For fussiness, gas and crying
- Compares to Enfamil Gentlease
- Under $20.00 at $19.98 (was $22.47)
I know that when my little one gets here, should I need a supplement or I can’t breastfeed for whatever reason, I’ll have Parent’s Choice in my corner. The truth is they don’t stay this little for long, and it’s important to make sure that they grow up healthy – whichever way you choose to feed them.
I know that our children’s growth and health is our number one priority. I think that no matter which way we choose, it’s good to know that Walmart’s exclusive private label is there to help us make the right decision.