Yes, I’m a lady, but I have an affinity for cars, in case you haven’t noticed. And while I love my own vehicle, I couldn’t help my have my jaw drop when I saw the new Genesis G90! They call it relevant luxury I call it, “OMG I want it!” Seriously though, as Hyundai’s Luxury Line, I can definitely see the attention given to every extra detail. And if you’re looking for a quiet ride, then this is the car for you!
Genesis G90 Features
Let’s talk about the basic features, shall we? Standard features include the following:
- Lambda 3.3L V-6 365hp twin turbo engine,
- 8-speed automatic transmission with overdrive,
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS),
- integrated navigation system,
- side seat mounted airbags, curtain 1st and 2nd row overhead airbags, rear side-impact airbags, and driver knee airbag,
- airbag occupancy sensor,
- automatic air conditioning,
- 19″ aluminum wheels,
- cruise control,
- distance pacing,
- ABS and driveline traction control.
Horsepower and lots of safety! Two of my favorite features, and integrated navigation system! Yes Please!
Relevant Luxury and Pricetag
The 2017 Genesis G90 is loaded with luxury features from the heated front and rear seats to a 4-way lumbar support! It features genuine wood panels and a leather shift knob. Did I mention an all leather interior?! I’m a car fanatic and a leather interior always – ALWAYS makes me swoon!
The best part is that Genesis’s starting price is still $20,000 less than a competitor’s luxury line. That means you can save while driving in a luxury vehicle you want.
Okay here’s the thing. If you want all of the bells and whistles on a conveniently priced car, it ends up costing you almost 3x what you expected. The beauty about the Genesis G90 is that a lot of extras come standard. Some of these are the visibility features, parking assistance, cameras, and other instruments.
- High-intensity discharge headlights – Bi-Xenon
- Front fog lights
- Blind spot sensor
- Low tire pressure warning
- Forward collision – mitigation
- Rear collision – warning
- Exterior parking camera front
- Exterior parking camera left
- Exterior parking camera right
- Exterior parking camera rear
- Lane departure – active
- Heads up display
And these are just a few of the amazing extras that will make your driving safer for you and those around you.
So do yourself, and me a favor, go pick yourself up a Genisis G90 and please send me a full report with pictures included, a video too so that I can see this beauty in live action!