For years Lexus was known for quiet, refined sophisticated automobile all offered for competitive prices. There was a time when Lexus and Sporty were never thought of in the same sentence. That all changed in 2001 when Lexus created the IS 300 Sports Sedan. Far from being quiet and refined, the IS 300 is the extrovert of the Lexus Family. Len Stoler Lexus has a great selection of these luxury sport sedans available and special deals available so you can see for yourself.
Lexus IS 300 Specs
The Lexus IS 300 boasts some impressive features in the luxury compact sedan world, including
- Turbo Inline 4 engine with 241 horsepower or Optional Inline 6 for more power
- Goes form 0 – 60mph is 6.9 seconds
- Logged a top track speed of 143mph
- 258 lb-ft of torque at only 1650 – 4400 rpms
- Independent front and rear suspensions with gas pressure shocks for a smooth ride
- 8 – Speed Sport Direct Shift automatic transmission with paddle shifters for greater control
With a starting price tag of just around $38,000 you can get a luxury experience that won’t break your wallet.
Sporty but Luxurious
Sport and Compact don’t necessarily mean small either. The roomy back seat has room for three passengers, and this compact boasts 10.8 cubic feet of storage. While not as much as an SUV or full-size Sedan, in the compact world it’s a welcome addition.
The IS 300 isn’t short on the bells and whistles either. Inside, the Lexus IS 300 offers a unique experience, with cockpit seating in the front and LFA-inspired digital instruments giving it the high performance look you would expect. A built-in standard 10.3-inch multimedia display comes standard with the Lexus Enform app suite including a stunning navigation experience and easy media integration.