Every car dealer in the world wants you to buy your next vehicle from them. So which should you choose? Do you go with the biggest dealership? Do you buy from the dealership offering the lowest interest rates? Do you buy from the car dealer where your buddy works? We all have different reasons for choosing a dealership, but I’d like to examine a different reason for heading over to a dealer. WHIFFIM, it’s an acronym meaning “What’s In It for Me”, and when it comes to purchasing a new or used car is one of the biggest questions you should be asking yourself.
What’s in it for you
What do you get out of owning this car? Yes, you get a vehicle, but you also get a new car payment, so those things kind of cancel each other out. Newer vehicles get better gas mileage but usually have a higher insurance premium so again these advantages may cancel each other out. The people over at Marlow Motor Company though have an answer to what’s in it for you though, and the answer is cash. Here’s an offer that’s hard to refuse: Get paid to purchase a vehicle.
Marlow Motor Company has 8 different cash incentive programs for qualified buyers which can drastically help to reduce payment, and overall help you keep more of your money in your own pocket. Starting with a
- $500 dollars military cash allowance for our soldiers,
- $1,000 bonus cash allowance for the everyday customer,
- $500 cash incentives for preferred employers, s
- $500 for self-employed people,
- $500, for contractors, real estate workers, commercial contractors,
- $500 for the customer of other retail stores like Sam’s Club.
- USAA members Incentives are also available
- $500, cash allowance for vehicles being used for commercial business purposes.
With so many programs available it’s hard not to qualify for some type of cash allowance or incentive.