It is no doubt that being single parent is often challenging and it is a proven fact for sure. In you have ever relied on the credit cards or plastic money to make it up for you then chances are high that you might be paying hefty rates in monthly interest. So, it is time for you to find out how you might pay off credit cards with the help of non-profit based debt consolidation programs. If you want, you can also get qualified for the lower payments and some of the lower rates as well. So, without wasting time, log online and get debt help right away. The answers are now just a click away.
Debt help designed for single parents:
Raising children is not a joke and doing it on your own without any help from partner can add immensely to task. Single parents always have to manage jobs and childbearing, sometimes without help of any nearby family to just ease out the burden. Then you have the problem with money. In the year 2016, single mothers were always the head of 8.5 million US households, with the single dads leading the charts by just 2.5 million. You will come to learn more about it from nationaldebtreliefprograms.com. You will also know those 17.2 million children in households headed by just women only and 3 million living in households which are headed by just men.
- In some of the other cases, single parent homes will have smaller income then two parent section. Most of these single parents re employed full or part time but find it quite impossible to just work full time without any help from outside.
- Right now, this dilemma of single parent has mushroomed. The current share of the American households headed by single parents has recently tripled within 2014. With the raising divorce cases and increased households numbers with never married people, all these have contributed to the trend. Houses with minor children keep on flooding and increased by nine times with period of 8% in total.
- This toll has taken huge section. The current US Census Bureau reported that around 36.5% of households headed by single woman were right below poverty level few years back. For the other households as headed by single man around 22.1% of the range where just below the level. This poverty rate was tice rate for most of the families.
Yes, it is hard to raise a child as single parent but it is not impossible. Some parents might get lucky to have supportive relatives helping with expenses and child bearing. Well, the uncertainties will still not vanish. In the current two wage households, the temporary loss of any one income is a hardship. In single income source, it can be devastating.
Some recent studies have shown that around quarter of the US children under age of 21 grew up in one parent house. In some of the instances, these parents receive child support from non-custodial parents but often not as much as the court might have ordered for. It will add just more to the custodial parent’s burden. The current US department of Agriculture has recently estimated in 2015 that the cost of middle income couple for raising a child through age 17 will be somewhat around $284,750. Single parents need most of this amount, if not all, for costing themselves.
Federal programs available for the single dads and moms:
Government is all set and ready to help exists for those, who are actually being a struggler with one parent and one income household. For those people who are suffering from low incomes, federal programs like the Aid to families with Dependent children or the SNAP or Food Stamp Program will offer some of the subsidies.
- These are designed for paying basic expenses and also for purchasing groceries.
- There are some families, which might be depending on state of residence and income, and they can get qualified for the health care based benefits through some of the Medicaid program.
- The public based assistive programs from the government sources will cover a part or entire school lunch costs for the children in need. You can further contact the school of your child for more information and get handy with one application.
Some of the nonprofit help for the single parents:
Financial based guidance and help for all the single parents out in debt can further be procured from religious charities and non-profit organizations. Some of the groups like Helping Hands and Groups or Hope will assist all the single mothers out there with educational and housing training. You can often search for the internet or even contact state divisions to end up with the family services. It is to learn what kind of services is available in your specified areas.
You have the Habitat for Humanity which helps in building and even helping out low income people to get homes. It is another important company you can great for help. This agency even has outlets called the ReStores. It helps in selling furnishing products to help these single parents in furnishing homes. Some of the other organizations like Goodwill, Salvation Army and even St. Vincent de Paul Society will operate some of the thrift stores. These areas are designed to sell some of the goods at fraction of original price.
Lower the cost now:
For those single parents with pre-school jobs and children, finding some of the affordable childcare can be a burden but there is help too for that. If you ever attend churches, you will find out that these holy assemblies will operate daycare center or might have liaison with other religious firms. There are some instances when churches reduce rates based on income of the parents. If you want, you can further contact the county and state government based child welfare centers for some guidance. Even the human resource office of your employer might be of great help in this regard.