I know you think that’s lame, but really it’s not. You get to put as little or as much sugar as you want, creamer, flavor, whatever – it’s your choice. And no one knows how you like your coffee better than yourself. Right? Right!
So let’s get on with this. Touch Brewers are amazing – no for real, and they’re not limited like certain other kinds are **cough** Keurig **cough**
They can fit any – ANY – K-cup and any size and Touch Brews just came out with their own line of Coffee Called L.A. Coffee.
Availabe Strengths for L.A. Coffee:
- Beverly Hills – House Blend
- Pacific Sunrise – Breakfast Blend
- Sunset Strip – French/Dark Roast
These are their new line and they’re XBold cups. That means that you get richer, smoother, bolder coffee, and even better – more coffee!
Their other coffee line includes:
- Cake Boss
- Guy Fieri (ermergerd cutie Guy Fieri in a cup of coffee! Yes Please!)
I want to talk about what makes the Touch Brewer amazing compared to other machines. I do want to say that while it may not have all the bells and whistles of a Keurig, it is more efficient. Let’s check it out.
Touch Brewer Features:
Touch Single Serve Brewer T414S
- Compatible with all old and new K-Cup® packs plus our XBold and XLarge Cups
- Brews bigger and stronger coffee
- Ready to brew within 20 seconds
- Heats coffee to 200°F
- 90 oz. water reservoir
- Adjustable cup sizes from 6 to 14 oz.
- *Customize your strength setting to Mild, Medium or Bold
- Uses any brand of K-Cup® packs and compatible with other cups.
- Warms up in less than 20 seconds from a cold start
- Brews piping hot coffee at an optimal temperature of 200°F
- Customizes strength to your taste with Mild, Medium and Bold settings
- Makes more fresh coffee with a generous 90oz. reservoir
- Consumes under $3.00 per year in energy costs to make 3 cups of coffee per day
Compared to most K-Cups®, which only fit up to 12.5 grams of coffee, XBold Cups™ pack up to 15 grams of coffee and XLarge Cups™ provide up to 18 grams of coffee. Flavor Grooves swirl the coffee grinds to release bold aromas and flavors. The T414S is also compatible with the Touch Refill Jumbo Cup™, which packs up to 40 grams of your favorite coffee grounds—ideal for filling a carafe or large travel mug.
To me this is ideal because I don’t drink small cups of coffee, I’m a 14ozer or larger kinda gal! I couldn’t wait for mine to come in the mail so I could give this a try.
I always find myself migrating over to the darker roasts for the flavor, but I have to say you put in a XBold Pacific Sunrise and you’re thinking you’re drinking a cup of strong cappuccino! Yes totally serious.
So for National Coffee Day I enjoyed a cup of each new L.A Coffee beverages, and I love each and every one of them.
I did realize I forgot to mention how easy the Touch Brewer is. There are no fancy buttons to press. You turn it on, put in your cup, pick your beverage size and brew strength: mild, medium, or bold, and it immediately begins to brew. That’s it! Your perfect cup of coffee is on its way in less than a minute!
I urge you to give Touch Brew a shot and see the difference for yourself!
How Will You Be Celebrating National Coffee Day?
Stay Connected with Touch Brew
Click The Image Below To Enter The Giveaway