Buying any vehicle isn’t an easy task. It is one that you should think about and make sure that you can afford and maintain. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a new car – and everything is shiny and new, or a used car – where you’re not sure what problems may already exist. Let’s take a look at New vs. Used cars and their pros and cons respectively.
Pros and Cons of the New Car
- Low Maintenance
- Latest safety features
- Depreciation – new cars lose value faster than used cars
- Higher Insurance Rates – New Car premiums along with new driver (Inexperienced driver) premiums
Pros and Cons of the Used Car
- Used cars are more inexpensive to purchase compared to new cars
- They will lose less value over time.
- You will have increased maintenance costs
- Used cars also don’t always have all of the latest safety equipment – When purchasing any used vehicle you should always examine the safety features
To read more on Buying Used vs. New Cars please visit Authohaus of Peoria.