**DISCLOSURE: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Amazon Prime Photos. Any and all opinions implied or directly expressed are my own.**
The holiday season is one of my favorite times of the year. There’s baking, cooking, gatherings, and photos galore! Now imagine a place where all those photos were stored, and you can give family members access to them should you want to? Well, such a place does exist with Amazon Prime Photos! Amazon Prime is giving its members, even more, ways to connect and share all those memories – together!
Did you read what that image said? FREE UNLIMITED PHOTO STORAGE!
Here are eight reasons why you should use Amazon Prime Photo Storage:
- Quickly find and rediscover your favorite photos
- Family Vault makes it easy for family members to safely store and share all their favorite photos
- Prime members can now invite up to five people to join their Family Vault and access the benefits of unlimited photo storage, at no additional cost
- Prime Photos is free for Prime members
- Exclusive features for Prime customers: Family Vault, image search, People view, Places view
- Order photo prints, cards, photo books, and calendars directly from your Prime Photos account
- Free unlimited photo storage for Prime members
- Available on computers, iOS, and Android phones, and tablets
See How Prime Photos Works:
Family Vault is a new feature that allows you to share your unlimited photo storage with up to 5 family members! Unlimited photo storage saves space on your phone (because let’s face it, we all take a ton of photos with our phones during gatherings), lets you capture every single one of those ugly Christmas sweaters, catch every little mistletoe kiss, and just be the go to person for the perfect memory from that company holiday party.
Some of the new features are Image Search, People view, and Places view. Prime members can now order photo prints, cards, photo books, and calendars directly from their Prime Photos account!
The service for Amazon Prime members is available on your computer, tablet, or phone. Making it simple to share the photos right when you need to, and with the people you want to. The service is a safe and secure option for all your photo storage needs.
I’ve been a Prime Member for a long time, and have no idea how I missed this amazing feature, to begin with! I am just picturing all the money I could have saved over the years and honestly, I’m kicking myself for it.
Amazon Gift Card and More Giveaway!
You have the chance to win $1000 in prizes – a 1st prize of a $500 Amazon gift card, or one of five $100 Amazon gift card 2nd prizes. This campaign runs until Dec 31st, 2016. You can enter using the form below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
**Thanks to Amazon for sponsoring this post and providing prizes for the giveaway! Amazon, Fire and the Amazon Fire TV logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.**